We clean, we care & we welcome!
We clean our beautiful Luckenbooth rigorously to ensure a comfortable stay for guests by implementing cleanliness and safety protocols.
We care by implementing additional layers of precaution by cleaning, disinfecting and utilizing a sanitizing UV-C Light Technology to eliminate germs, viruses & bacteria on both soft & hard surfaces.
We welcome our guests with the same Cape Breton hospitality, warmth and enthusiasm that The Luckenbooth is known for. We stand united and are fully committed towards overcoming these challenging times together.
We have adopted an ongoing approach to review all guidelines issued by Health Canada & Nova Scotia Health to ensure your safety.
During these challenging times, The Luckenbooth will be operating at 50% capacity offering guests a choice of our spacious garden level Finlaggan room or our grand second level Inveraray room both accessed by stairs allowing guests the necessary space to properly social distance.
In addition, we have both achieved the Nova Scotia Food Handler Program certification. We will be offering two breakfast settings at 7:30am & 8:30am to further ensure food safety, cleaning & sanitizing while promoting social distancing amongst guests.
We are also ensuring Covid-19 safety by:
- Cleaning & sanitizing all purchased items entering The Luckenbooth (grocery items, mail, deliveries, etc)
- We are implementing appropriate safety checks upon arrival with guests to ensure proper self-isolation steps have been taken prior to arriving at The Luckenbooth.
- All exterior footwear must be removed at the interior entrance door.
- Providing exterior & interior disinfection stations easily accessible to all guests & staff.
- Frequent cleaning, disinfecting & sanitizing of high-contact points
- We are using Health Canada approved disinfectants for cleaning in addition to using UV-C Light Technology.
- Housekeeping will NOT be entering guest rooms during guest stay as recommended by WHO (World Health Organization)
- We are practicing safe distancing measures 2 meters (six feet) as precaution for interactions between guests and ourselves.
- Guests can choose to enjoy our two outdoor decks while properly social distancing.
- Regular use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), when appropriate to ensure the health and safety of guests and ourselves.
- Our Inveraray guests will also have full access to our second level library overlooking St. Anns Bay for their personal use during their entire stay.
- Our Finlaggans guests will also have full access to our ground level Explorer’s room overlooking our garden area for their entire stay.
- Our main floor common area living room will NOT be available to Luckenbooth guests at this time.
The Luckenbooth Bed & Breakfast cares about the experience of every single guest that enters our doors and our sole purpose, as always, is your comfort, health and safety!
We look forward to welcoming you and wish you safe travels…. always!